CARTHAGE — Memorial Medical Clinics is offering sports physicals at its sites in Bowen, Carthage, Colchester, LaHarpe and Nauvoo.
Walk-in sports physicals will be offered:
- Tuesday, July 12 from 4-6 p.m. in Colchester, 110 Market, 309-776-3301
- Wednesday, July 13, from 1-4 p.m. in Carthage, 1450 N. County Road 2050, 217-357-2173
- Wednesday, July 13, from 4-7 p.m. in LaHarpe, 501 E. Main, 217-659-3844
- Thursday, July 14, from 1:30-4:30 p.m. in Bowen, 209 E. Fifth, 217-842-5211
- Thursday, July 21, from 8 a.m.-noon in Carthage, 1450 N. County Road 2050, 217-357-2173
- Tuesday, July 26, from 1-4 p.m. in Nauvoo, 1370 Mulholland, 217-453-6802
No appointment is necessary. Students will be seen in order of arrival. The cost of the sports physical is $10. All proceeds will benefit the athletic department where the student attends school. These sports physicals do not include a school physical. No immunizations will be given at these physicals, and no illness or injury can be treated or reviewed. Students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian, or a parent/guardian must be reachable via phone.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.Purchase Story