QUINCY — Advance Physical Therapy, Blessing Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and Blessing Physician Services are teaming up to host two free opportunities for sports physicals on June 28 and July 19 by appointment only.
The exams are for children entering grades 5-12, except students entering grades 6 and 9 because these grades also have an immunization requirement. Exams will be performed from 5:30-8 p.m. at the Blessing Health Center, 4800 Maine, in the Advance Physical Therapy suite on the Maine Street side of the building through the Orthopedics and Sports Medicine entrance. Call 217-222-6800 to schedule an appointment.
Other options are available throughout the region but are not free of charge. Insurance will be billed for exams, back-to-school exams and sports physicals at the following locations:
- Blessing Family Medicine and Pediatrics in Quincy
- Blessing Express Clinic
- Blessing rural health clinics in East Adams Clinic in Golden, Hamilton-Warsaw and Mount Sterling and Palmyra, Kahoka and Paris, Mo.
- Blessing Convenient Care Clinic, Canton, Mo.
- Illini Rural Health Clinic and Illini Xpress
- Hannibal Clinic and clinic locations in Bowling Green, Center, Monroe City and Palmyra
- Blessing Health Keokuk Clinic
Go to blessinghealth.org/physicals for appointment information, phone numbers and addresses.
Miss Clipping Out Stories to Save for Later?
Click the Purchase Story button below to order a print of this story. We will print it for you on matte photo paper to keep forever.Purchase Story